Fireballs is our name, and T-ball is our game!

On Tuesday, August 7th, I signed Dakota up for t-ball. What was I thinking??? Just one more thing to add to the agenda, right?!

Dakota's best friend's, Cassie, uncle is coaching a girls' t-ball team this year. Cassie was going to play and invited Dakota to join her. We went to let Dakota practice with the team and decide if she really wanted to do this or not. Of course, she loved it!!!

She was hooked from the get-go! She later told me that she was "the greatest ever" t-ball player and that her coach is "oh so cool"! Obviously, I went ahead and signed her up that night. She will practice two evenings each week and will start games in September.

Dawson was very upset that he couldn't play; I'm going to try to find a boy's team for him to play on later this fall. I can only do one kid and sport at a time!

Donovan didn't really care that he wasn't on a team. He just like throwing balls and running around everywhere! There's a dog that has claimed the ballfield as his home, and Donovan has claimed the dog!

Needless to say, my bathtub turned red within seconds of immersing three very dirty children!!! Actually, it was four kids! Cassie spent the night with Dakota after t-ball. I think both of my tubs are stained permanently! Oh well - at least they all slept good that night!

No comments: