One busy Tuesday!

Tuesday, July 31st, was one busy day! I volunteered to keep Kelsey Lott's boys, Beau and Jud, while she went to the doctor for her pre-op. She is having terrible gallbladder attacks and is going to have it removed.

She dropped her boys off around 9:00am. They were great! My kids had such a good time with them! Dakota thought she was officially in charge of all the boys. She bossed them all around unmercifully! Beau loved all the girl toys that are officially "off limits" (not manly enough), and Jud loved being pushed around in Dakota's shopping buggy! They were so good and we all had a good time! Their mommy was back before no time and we spent some time yakking!

Around 11:30am, I met Jane McGee up at Chick-fil-a for lunch. She had a doctor's appointment for two of her boys, and I kept the other three up at the playground for her. She got back around 1:00pm, and we all headed back to the house for a while. A long while!!! Try 6:00pm!!! She went through my baby boy clothes to find some that might fit her baby; the kids destroyed the house and yard; etc... It was fun, though, except for all the clean-up!

I was pooped, to say the least, after all that! I couldn't wait for bedtime for my kids! It was a good, but busy day!!!

No comments: