Playdate at the Vaught's!

On Wednesday, August 1st, Lynn Vaught invited us over for a play date. Her kids, Lauren, Tyler and Matthew are very close to my kids in age. Lauren and Dakota were in Kindergarten and actually had their birthday party together.

We ate pizza, swam in their pool and played with every toy they owned! The kids really seemed to get along - even though my kids are crazy and Lynn's are so quiet. Dakota and Lauren "scrap booked" for a while; they had to lock the boys out. The four boys played train set and Dawson got to ride in the John Deere tractor (the toy he most envied and has been begging for). I didn't get one picture, even though I took my camera. Oh well!

Us moms hung out in the living room and talked. We did help straighten up the disaster we made and then headed home for much needed naps before church. We all had a great time! Thanks for the invite! Good times and great summer memories!

Lynn is such a sweet person and I have enjoyed getting to know her better this summer! She has been a great encouragement to me lately! Thanks, Lynn, for the listening ear and the all the prayers! You've been a blessing to me!

No comments: