Pizza with the Webers!

On Sunday, July 22nd, we were invited over for pizza after Sunday night church at David and Sandra Weber's house. David graciously relieved me from restraining Dawson during church and slipped out during the invitation to get the pizza. What a relief! We're not unspiritual, I promise! You should just see the wrestling match that goes on during church, trying to keep Dawson until control! It's quite an event, let me tell you!



It was kind of like a goodbye party for the Webers, since they are leaving pretty soon to move to North Carolina. Nothing like throwing your own party, huh?! It shows what a lousy friend I am. Sorry!!!



The Stocktons were there and us Gearins. Pizza, a ride in the golf cart, destroying the play room, and a movie were in store for the kids. Pizza, refereeing and a lot of "big people" talk for us grown ups. That was nice - the adult conversation, that is - for a change!



I forgot the camera, so I don't have any pictures of this evening. Hopefully, I'll get some of the kids together before they leave!

No comments: